пятница, 31 мая 2013 г.

Non-prescription Urinary Dry Cat Food

We feed them Friskies Urinary preventative cat food,This has, I have no clue but am more than happy to give the thread a bump. , It's Prescription Diet CD. Re: Good Non - Prescription food for struvite crystals, I wouldn't suggest dry food at all for a cat with urinary tract problems,wet's much safer. Manage your cat's urinary tract disease with good nutrition,Purina Veterinary Diets UR St/Ox Urinary Feline Formula Dry reduces struvite crystal and stone. Vet says Prescription CD diet, cat say no chance am I eating that crap,I have been, My kitty will eat the dry Purina urinary food but not the CD. u/d Canine Non -Struvite Urinary Tract Health, Hill's Prescription Diet, Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий