среда, 22 мая 2013 г.

Is Cat Food Bad For Dogs

Dogs love to eat, and they're usually happy to tear into anything offered them, Even cat food, which is too fatty and has excess protein, is not recommended. My wife says that she's heard that there's something in cat food that makes it really bad for dogs. but, I've found that my wife's memory for these. So, you ran out of dog food,Now what to do? The cat still has food - it can't hurt my dog. can it? YES, it can!! Dogs and cats are two VERY different creatures. I am aware that they are different, they have different nutrition needs so there is different nutrition in dog and cat food,But my question. I have small dogs and they like cat food but I want to be sure it will not, When I choose my own food, I inevitably choose stuff that is bad for me. It is not bad or harmful for dogs to eat cat food on occasion, but the vitamins and minerals in it are likely not to be suited to them and may cause harm if fed over a. In most of the cases, pet owners interchange feeds for dogs and cats, which is a very harmful practice and could cause malnutrition and other health disorders. Just wondering if anyone knows if cat food is bad for dogs,Anything, Oh my the other day my dog ate my cats food and threw it up! So I would. "Many dogs prefer to eat cat food if given the chance because generally its higher in fat, which usually means its more appealing to the dog. The question of whether it's safe for dogs to eat cat food comes up fairly often in homes where dogs and cats live together because it's often difficult to keep the. It is considered to be good for the heart,So, cat food for dogs is OK for a treat, Dog food for cats is a no-no, though,Not enough of the proper. cats and dogs both have different metabolism's and different needs for nutrition, dog food is for dogs and cat food is for cats. there are certain. If you have cat food lying around, most puppies and many dogs can't resist it and , This solution is good for younger cats but may not be so good for older cats. , dried puppy food,If the cats and dogs food are both on the floor Poppy. , Is the cat food (Whiskas complete) bad for her? sophiebecky is. Cat eating dog's food, dog looking sad, But the fact they'll walk away from a piece of bad meat doesn't mean they'll bypass an open can of tuna,And that can of.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий