четверг, 23 мая 2013 г.

Kirklands Cat Food

My fiance feeds his cats very expensive blue buffalo turkey and my cat literally just walks by it, I have to hide the Kirkland food because they will literally eat an. All the books I read say that feeding your cat "premium cat food " is essential, Would Costco's Kirkland brand cat food qualify as "premium". I've been feeding my cats Kirkland brand (Costco) cat food for awhile,Last time I was in the store I see that they now have an Adult Cat Healthy. Besides the healthy and nutritious ingredients, the affordable price is just another reason why we highly recommend Kirkland Cat Food. does anyone have info on the Costco store Kirkland Signature dog & Cat Foods, I have confirmed they are made by Diamond. Kirkland kibble Happy Cats took a hiatus from Costco's Kirkland cat food for a couple of months because of the recall their parent company, Diamond Pet Food.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий