пятница, 31 мая 2013 г.

Kirkland Food Cat

We just got an automated phone call about Costco dog food being voluntarily recalled because of the Diamond salmonella issue. I said our cats love the Kirkland brand of food and their coats are so shiny since then,I also mentioned that my husband had fed the cats Science Diet before, but. Besides the healthy and nutritious ingredients, the affordable price is just another reason why we highly recommend Kirkland Cat Food. does anyone have info on the Costco store Kirkland Signature dog & Cat Foods, I have confirmed they are made by Diamond. Kirkland kibble Happy Cats took a hiatus from Costco's Kirkland cat food for a couple of months because of the recall their parent company, Diamond Pet Food. Consumer complaints and reviews about Kirkland Signature "Super Premium Maintenance Formula" dry cat food,in New York, New York,Beware kirkland dry. My cats were content with Purina indoor formula but I was in pinch so bought Costco's Kirkland brand,My cats ate it for about a week or two but now. Read ratings and reviews on the best and worst Dry Cat Food products based on ingredients, possible toxins, carcinogens, and more. I've been feeding my cats Kirkland brand (Costco) cat food for awhile,Last time I was in the store I see that they now have an Adult Cat Healthy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий