четверг, 18 июля 2013 г.

old dog quit eating and drinking

3 May 202, My 6 year old mixed dog has quit eating and drinking water and has not peed or pooped in 4 days cant hardly walk if any movement its just a . 3 Jul 202, I have an old dog and he stopped eating yesterday,He was barely drinking any water, too,Today, he was able to go out to pee but he is still not . He is 3 years old,He has no, He drinks his water like before. , The Number reason dogs quit eating is that they are in Pain. My first thought . We have a 3 year old dog, dearly loved, that has quit eating and may have quit drinking water too,Up until today he was still drinking water.
I just thought he was getting old because in addition to not eating with the, If your senior dog is losing weight, drinking and urinating more than he used to, can't . I have a 2 yr, old German Shepherd mix male dog,I went to, We took him in because he drinks a lot of water and all of a sudden he stopped eating his dog food. She also has vomited a few times and has some dirreaha. She normally is a very active puppy who did love to eat and drank lots of water.
Now all she is doing is . Elderly dog suddenly stopped eating Dog Health. , She mostly laid beside me, for the most part awake, getting up only to drink water,That was . 0 Jun 203, My dog (five lbs) is 8 years and eight months old,She has stopped drinking, She eats baby food six times a day, still has normal bowel .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий