среда, 26 июня 2013 г.

dogs eating cheese

Happy love to eat cheese,but my frens say that dogs cant eat cheese becuase it is slaty. But i though cheese contains vitamin,because it made of milk. Anyone . For example, my dog was about 60 lbs and I let her eat cheese very infrequently ( once every few months), but when I did, I'd let her have a . Just wondering if dogs are allowed to have cheese,I thought I had seen where someone had given some, but then I saw it was one of the . Yes and No,Adult dogs generally are lactose intolerant,However, most dogs really like dairy products such as plain vanilla ice cream, plain yogurt, .
30 Oct 2005, he is ok with ceaser plus dog food when mixing little cheese,( he will eat the whole can of ceasr plus) My Vet is against raw food, cheese , ham . yes but in too much quantities it can be bad for them,usually a small piece the size of cm square is good for giving pets worming tablets and training. 2 Dec 20, The Vaudeville-era gag of swapping out an animal's head for your own is nothing new, but this recent clip of a dog called "Bizzle" eating a . 2 Oct 202, Dogs can in fact eat cheese,Many dogs really enjoy cheese, and eat cheese as a treat,When you are feeding your dog, you may choose to .
A little meat now and then, and if you feed them pasta, ya gotta sprinkle a little cheese on it,My former dog BB would not eat it without the cheese,I would put it  . And make sure the oats are cooked fully before your dog eats them,Reply,Court says, My dogs will only take the their medicine with hotdogs or cheese,Reply.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий